[Phar25] NCPA: Meet the New E-Board!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 2 16:25:41 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying your well-deserved break! I wanted to let you
all know that NCPA will be holding a meeting on *Monday, March 14th at 12
PM *so that everyone can get to know the new executive board! The meeting
will be in *Maddox 224*. We are unable to provide lunch at the meeting, but
we invite everyone to bring in their lunch and eat with us. We hope to see
everyone there!

Have a great day!

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy
Prelate
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists | OTC
Literacy Committee
PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Representative
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu