[Phar25] Women's Health Donation Drive

Hickey, Julianna jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jan 28 10:23:39 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

APhA Women's Health Committee is running a donation drive for the month of
February!  We will be collecting items to benefit women and families
seeking domestic violence services and shelter from SAFE of Harnett County.
Please see the flyer below.
*A box will be placed on the second floor of Maddox Hall for donations. *
Please see the Shelter Wish List below!  Highlighted items are especially
needed! Donations of food items, perishable and non-perishable, are also
greatly appreciated!

[image: donation drive flyer February 2022.jpg]
[image: image.png]
Thank you for your donations and reach out to me with any questions!

*Julianna (Jules) Hickey, BS*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | 2023
NCPA | President
PRIDE in Healthcare | President
Pharmacy Class of 2023 | Secretary
Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Floor Director
APhA-ASP | Women's Health Campaign Chair
Pronouns: she/her/hers
[image: mobile-icon]  (631) 316-4425
[image: email-icon]  jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu