[Phar25] Back the PAC Campaign

Oji, Philip pgoji0927 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 12 12:02:46 EST 2022

Welcome back everybody,

Hope this semester is going well so far. I want to use this opportunity to
announce that APhA Back the PAC Campaign will run from January 11th to
March 11th, 2022. This campaign is geared towards raising funds to support
federal policies and legislations that are beneficial to the pharmacy
profession.

APhA members are encouraged to participate in this event. We appreciate
every contribution from APhA members towards this cause as we work together
to advocate for our profession.

*More information on how to support APhA Back the PAC can be found in the
flyer attached to this email.*

*And remember "...if you don't help Back the PAC today, you may not have a
profession in the future."*

*Philip Oji*
*APhA-ASP Policy VP *