[Phar25] Class of 2025 Bible Study

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 10 08:26:11 EST 2022

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a great day! Our second bible study will be on
February 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM. This meeting will take place virtually. I am
excited to welcome Anna Ladipo to give her testimony. I hope that all will
attend to support our fellow colleague. If you are interested in attending,
please list your name on the sign up sheet. I will send the link to those
who signed up on the sheet the day of the bible study. May God bless you
all as we continue to study for our second block exam of the semester. If
you have any questions or need anything, please do not hesitate to reach
out to me.
LINK: Click Here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ETZibRCTVxr7t74rE_Z-CK_dndM1S0xnVhScJ5KFyfE/edit?usp=sharing>
Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu