[Phar25] APhA-ASP Laptop Sleeve Sale & Jeans Day

Oueijan, Rana rioueijan1024 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Feb 6 15:58:32 EST 2022

Hi, Friends!

Another email from yours truly. Campbell's chapter of APhA-ASP is excited
to announce that we will be having a *laptop sleeve fundraiser sale* from
now until *February 28th*. The link to purchase is available here
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=70&CATID=285&SINGLESTORE=true>
and
the details and design are on the flyer attached. They are $15 dollars each
and fit our school issued laptops.

Please keep a record of your receipt. Details for pickup will be sent out
once the sale ends. Again, *the deadline to purchase is February 28th*!

Additionally, our *Bake Sale* will be held *February 9th-11th* and our *Jeans
Day* will be held on that *Wednesday, the 9th*. Please participate by
wearing your favorite pharmacy-school-appropriate pair of jeans!

Here is the link to pay for the Bake Sale/Jeans Day
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=70&SINGLESTORE=true>
.

Thank you!

--
*Rana Oueijan*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023