[Phar25] NCPA Officer Elections!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 1 16:42:23 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

Don't forget that NCPA will be holding our *Executive Officer Elections* at
our next monthly meeting on Monday, February 7th, at 12pm in Maddox 224!
The positions being voted on are as follows:

   - President-Elect (must be a current P1)
   - Secretary
   - Treasurer
   - Historian
   - Special Events Coordinator

If you are interested in running for one of these positions, please fill
out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBsrlhXQV8CMuJJYbWHPFteQ-9GP7DMLO6Zt0iUSuUiCGmDg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
Brief information about these positions can be found in this presentation
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1T4TF75b2kN3Rh1mP9XNnBD1y6FlvJ12nZSDXpGTJ_uI/edit?usp=sharing>.
Please feel free to reach out to our president at
jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu for any questions about a position you are
interested in running for.

Candidates will be asked to prepare a brief speech to present at the
election meeting. Immediately following the election meeting, an email will
be sent out to the members in attendance at the meeting with the voting
link. *Remember you must be a current member of NCPA to vote or run for a
position.*

Thank you!

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy
Prelate
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists | OTC
Literacy Committee
PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Representative
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu