[Phar25] Do you want to be a CPHS Student Wellness Ambassador?

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 19 11:41:56 EST 2022

Good morning,
Student Affairs is preparing to launch the CPHS Student Wellness Ambassador Program! The pilot launch date is tentatively March 1, 2023. It will then run the entirety of the school year. We are seeking our team of Student Wellness Ambassadors!

The vision of the Student Wellness Ambassador Program (SWAP) is to support the well-being of Campbell University Students. We aim to increase student self-awareness, and advocate for students to become the expert on their own lives in regard to wellness.

 The Student Wellness Ambassador Faculty and Staff members will recruit, train and organize students to become effective ambassadors for their peers. The Student Wellness Ambassador Program welcomes the unique skills and ideas of all members of the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences to best meet the needs of the student body.

Student Wellness Ambassadors will conduct their sessions however they choose. It could be by 1:1 appointment (via CU Succeed), small group Wellness Circles, and/or drop-in office hours.

If you think you'd make a great Student Wellness Ambassador, I want you on our team! Please apply here!<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/speu7s10dq997f/>

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

United States Air National Guard | 156th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692

[cid:2cf78d99-4c7e-4f29-9ce9-ec16904665f1]             [cid:26f5771c-82af-426f-afb8-26b9055957c8]

 [cid:e313afaa-d6c5-4806-a266-43de8409bca6]