[Phar25] Student Wellness Ambassador Program Launch!

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Tue Dec 13 16:10:48 EST 2022

Good afternoon,
The Student Affairs office is launching a new service in 2023 (via CU Succeed) called the Student Wellness Ambassador Program. The vision of the Student Wellness Ambassador Program (SWAP) is to support the well-being of Campbell University Students. We aim to increase student self-awareness, and advocate for students to become the expert on their own lives in regard to wellness. This service is meant to be on-going empowerment for you, and is designed to be a supplement to our existing (and awesome!) wellness services such as Behavioral Health and MyGroup.<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

Please take the survey to help guide us in the direction of this program so we can best meet your needs and interests. You may scan the code or click here<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3yKFr9LqyCYnUmW>.
[cid:c6f2d63c-6e3c-4464-a1de-b6688ab37f65]
Thank you!

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

United States Air National Guard | 156th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692

[cid:dbd52430-786e-4b12-a4be-5972e2f2d2c2]             [cid:792463da-b33c-4589-b22b-aaf31d2ba3cf]

 [cid:538e6edf-1e60-4a3b-a383-c7dcff70bf1b]