[Phar25] PRIDE in Healthcare Interest Meeting

Hickey, Julianna jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:07:41 EDT 2022

Happy Wednesday CPHS,

Here's a friendly reminder that PRIDE in Healthcare will be hosting a
virtual meeting tonight at 7pm!
Please join us here <http://meet.google.com/sfp-rtkc-qug> !

Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight!  Please reach out to me if you
have any questions.

Best,
Julianna (Jules) Hickey, BS
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | 2023