[Phar25] NCAP General Body Interest Meeting

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 23 14:12:43 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

We hope you are having a great third week back! The NCAP officers and I
would like to invite you to our first general body meeting of the school
year on September 1, 2022, from 12:00-1:00 PM in Ed Herring Lecture Hall.
Lunch will be provided at this meeting.

This meeting will allow you to learn more about NCAP, future leadership
opportunities, and how our group advocates for pharmacists in North
Carolina. This event is also an opportunity for you to meet our
organization’s officers for the year. During the meeting, we will have the
chance to hear from our guest speaker, Dr. Trotta, who will be speaking on
the importance of NCAP and how impactful this organization can be.

Please sign up by August 31 at 4:00 pm. To sign up for the event, please
scan the QR code below or by using the google document provided in the
email. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Sign Up Here: CLICK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JygGXvTo7Xt5opylFN1UiQPtKbRZa9tqdW7e75th2o4/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

Eastern Carolina Medical Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern

North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President-Elect

Student College of Clinical Pharmacy | Secretary

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Alumni
Chair

American Pharmacists Association | Operation Diabetes Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Social Media Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Remember the Ribbon Chair

Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Social Media Chair

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu