[Phar25] PSEB Social Events Planning Committee

PSEB Secretary psebsecretary at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 17 12:39:24 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,
Several years ago, prior to COVID, Campbell's pharmacy school held an
annual Maddox Ball. Maddox ball is held for all students in the pharmacy
program. It is a formal dance with food and an opportunity to socialize
with your peers outside of school.

The event typically takes place in the Spring and is a wonderful way for
students and faculty to end the year. We are looking for volunteers to join
the PSEB social committee, not only to plan Maddox Ball, but other student
events as well.

Ultimately, it would be up to the committee to decide what this year will
look like and put our classes' mark on the event.  Linked below is the
sign-up sheet if you are interested. Thank you, we are excited to see what
events we can plan for the student body this year!

*MADDOX BALL PLANNING COMMITTEE SIGN UP SHEET HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bYJ0dgZMoVIvL-aNVrr-n0I5O7vP19P6NUb3Y83UKNI/edit?usp=sharing>

*If you have any questions, please reach out to Melissa Puthusseril, PSEB
Social Chair (maputhusseri0913 at email.campbell.edu
<maputhusseri0913 at email.campbell.edu>)*

*Kayla Garris *
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) Secretary