[Phar25] SCCP General Body Meeting

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 9 09:23:39 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

We hope you are having a great first week back! SCCP would like to invite
you to our first general body meeting of the semester on *August 18th from
12-1 PM*. This meeting will be an opportunity for you to meet the officers
and learn more about upcoming opportunities, including the clinical
research challenge and global meeting in San Francisco, CA. *Lunch will be
provided. We will be raffling off 1 SCCP blanket and 1 padfolio to those
who attend this meeting.* If you would like to attend, please SIGN UP
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NOM-435zL3S6srGIffjpqv4n24p1mvFsB0HnpYfFB-k/edit?usp=sharing>
HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NOM-435zL3S6srGIffjpqv4n24p1mvFsB0HnpYfFB-k/edit?usp=sharing>
help us get a headcount for food.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President-Elect

Student College of Clinical Pharmacy | Secretary

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Alumni
Chair

American Pharmacists Association | Operation Diabetes Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Social Media Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Remember the Ribbon Chair

Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Social Media Chair

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu