[Phar25] CU Free Clinic Summer 2022 Sign up

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Apr 17 13:36:58 EDT 2022

Hello, everyone!

The *Campbell University Community Care Clinic *will be running this summer
and we are in need of pharmacy volunteers to assist the teams and see
patients. We are asking for 6 pharmacy volunteers each Tuesday night and the
sign-up sheet can be found here.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-G7AEt5BD5vhxoFkAYj2AKBdaH-rTMeuYFS_zwuyKII/edit?usp=sharing>

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-G7AEt5BD5vhxoFkAYj2AKBdaH-rTMeuYFS_zwuyKII/edit?usp=sharing>
*Please*, only sign up if you are certain that you can attend! We are
counting on our volunteers to be there for our Free Clinic patients, who
would otherwise not have access to care if we are not available.

Standby volunteers are "on-call" and will be contacted if someone is no
longer able to attend the Free Clinic. Standby volunteers are asked to keep
their schedule open up until 3:00 pm on the Tuesday that they have signed
up for.

Thank you for your dedication to the Free Clinic! The clinic is able to
grow and serve more patients because of our efforts! Please reach out to
Dr. Trotta, Savannah Norton, or myself with any questions.

Best,

Kaysey Manista

--

*Kaysey R. Manista*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Clinic Co-Director

Professional Alumni Student Association | Vice President

National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) | Historian

Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity - Beta Kappa

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | Operation Immunization Committee Member

Krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu