[Phar25] Maddox Games Reminder

Vargas, Alexa aavargas1012 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 11 12:49:14 EDT 2022

Hey everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that the Maddox game will take place this
*Wednesday,
April 13th from 4:30-7pm at Saylor Park. *

We will be having the *"Throw a Water Balloon at a Teacher" *event. To
participate in this event you must purchase a water balloon for $5 in
effort to raise money for the P2 class. At this time Melissia Puthesseri
will be collecting the funds for the event because the touchNet link is
unavailable.

In addition, we will be hosting a volleyball tournament and ultimate
frisbee. I have attached the sign up links below.  Please come out and join
us.

Water Balloon Sign up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/174OZc5jdzO75fC4yckVRUP2YCh9cupfTr76fR25tWFo/edit#gid=203684546>
Maddox Games Sign up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sBP6HQcMRLa83fwwxOXyWMAl71ExM60JoDFpkvbNYsc/edit#gid=0>

Best,
Alexa Vargas

--
*Alexa Vargas*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
aavargas1012 at email.campbell.edu