[Phar25] Exam Dress Down Day

DZUKEY, ELFREDA eadzukey0813 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Apr 8 05:11:47 EDT 2022

Good morning Class,
We will be having a dress-down day for our upcoming exam on Monday, March
28th, 2022. Please follow the link below to make payment.  All the best
studying and thank you all for your support! Have a great weekend.

https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=280&SINGLESTORE=true

Best Regards,

*Elfreda A. Dzukey*

Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Business Administration Candidate | Class of
2025

 Pharmacy Class of 2025 |Treasurer

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists |

Kappa Epsilon Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | President-Elect

*eadzukey0813 at email.campbell.edu <eadzukey0813 at email.campbell.edu> *