[Phar25] Water Balloon

Puthusseril, Melissa maputhusseri0913 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Apr 7 09:33:42 EDT 2022

As you well know, Maddox Games is *April 13th* from 4:30 - 7 pm. During
this event, the P2 class is happy to present *Throw A Water Balloon at a
Teacher*.

During this event, students will be able to purchase a throw - each is $5 -
and will have the choice of water ballooning one of the teachers listed on
the flyer. You may purchase as many water balloons as you want! We are
currently waiting on the TouchNet link, so we will be taking cash until we
have this link open. Please find myself, Melissa Puthusseril, or another P2
class officer, to give the money to, and let us know which teacher(s) you
would like to water balloon. There is also a link provided to a
spreadsheet, which shows how many balloons you purchased, as well as your
choice of professor(s). This will be updated as purchases come in by the
end of the next day.

On the day of the event, additional throws may be purchased in cash only.
The first throw starts at 4:30 pm, and will continue until all professors
have been water ballooned. We look forward to your participation!

Tracker Link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/174OZc5jdzO75fC4yckVRUP2YCh9cupfTr76fR25tWFo/edit>

*Melissa Puthusseril*
PharmD/MBA Candidate | Class of 2024 |  Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter
Walgreens Pharmacy | Intern