[Phar25] 2022 NCAP Convention Registration REMINDER

Mutima, Jolie j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:23:27 EDT 2022

Hello CPHS,

The 2022 NCAP Annual Convention will be June 9th and 10th at the Benton
Convention Center in Winston-Salem, NC. For those of you who are thinking
about attending, please consider registering by* next Monday, April 11th *in
order to be included in the PSEB request form. Please be sure to notify
either myself, Jolie Mutima at j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu or Jade
Frowner at jjfrowner0514 at email.campbell.edu after you have registered.

*Click here <https://ncapatwork.wixsite.com/website-2>* to see our
convention webpage which will give you access to our schedule and links to
register and book your overnight stay in our special rate room at the
Marriott.

NCAP will also be hosting our 7th annual poster session during the
convention. For those of you interested in presenting a poster, the poster
submission document is attached to this email with more details. The
abstract deadline is this *Friday, April 8th. *

Thank You!
Jolie Mutima

[image: image.png]

*Jolie Mutima*
PharmD/MBA Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Kappa Epsilon Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | President-Elect
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President-Elect