[Phar25] 2021 St. John's University Virtual Fellowship Informational Webinar Series

Stamey, Shirl R sstamey at campbell.edu
Tue Sep 21 13:21:50 EDT 2021

This is being sent on behalf of William Maidhof, Pharm.D.

Attention Doctor of Pharmacy candidates and recent graduates,

St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is excited to announce three important fellowship webinars during the month of October, 2021.

The first webinar will be our 2021 Virtual Pharmaceutical Industry Informational Session that will be held on Tuesday October 5th, from 8:00pm until 9:30pm EDT. During this exciting kickoff event our program leaders, along with our first and second year fellows from our four industry partners; American Regent, Daiichi Sankyo, Pfizer, and Relmada Therapeutics will provide an overview of Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowships and how to prepare for the application process. The following topics will be discussed:

  *   What is a fellowship?
  *   Why choose a fellowship?
  *   What are the responsibilities of a fellow and Chief Fellow?
  *   An overview of various functional areas within a pharmaceutical company.
  *   Basic interview, virtual interview, and CV preparation recommendations.
The general programming will end with our fellows answering questions posed by interested candidates.

To register, please complete the link below:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=P4nfNtQNJ0GXpbxTe83GKikZROazEZNKpiPxwC3Bw-tUMFY0N1NIMTZFQ1hNWlNNOVJZMTQwQUw1Ri4u

Our second webinar will be in collaboration with American Regent Inc., and will provide information for candidates interested in the St. John’s University/American Regent Inc. Postdoctoral Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship in Medical Affairs.

The session will be held Thursday October 7th, from 8:00pm until 9:00pm EDT.

We will be recruiting one fellow for the 2022-2024 cycle. This fellowship is a two-year experience, and is set to begin on or about July 1st, 2022.

During this exciting event St. John’s University and American Regent program leaders, in addition to our current fellows, will discuss the various components of the fellowship, the application process, and what a candidate would expect if they are selected to be the next St. John’s University/American Regent fellow. The programming will end with the panel answering questions posed by interested candidates.

 To register, please complete the link below:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=P4nfNtQNJ0GXpbxTe83GKikZROazEZNKpiPxwC3Bw-tUNVdGMjRPRVVVRlFEVks0MlVFS1IwSERBQS4u

Our third and final webinar will be in collaboration with Pfizer Inc., and will provide information for candidates interested in the St. John’s University/Pfizer Inc. Postdoctoral Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship in Oncology Global Market Access and Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR).

The session will be held on Tuesday October 12th, from 8:00pm until 9:00pm EDT.

We will be recruiting one fellow for the 2022-2024 cycle. This fellowship is a two-year experience, and is set to begin on or about July 1st, 2022.

During this exciting event St. John’s University and Pfizer program leaders, in addition to our current fellow, will discuss the various components of the fellowship, and what a candidate would expect if they are selected to be the next St. John’s University/Pfizer fellow. The programming will end with the panel answering questions posed by interested candidates.

To register, please complete the link below:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=P4nfNtQNJ0GXpbxTe83GKikZROazEZNKpiPxwC3Bw-tUQzY2SFJEWVBWRk5WQTYySEZWNEU5Tlg2WS4u

For those who register, an email with Webex details (how to join) will be sent the morning of each scheduled webinar.

Thank you for your interest, and if you have any questions please let me know. I look forward to seeing everyone during our webinar series.

Best,

Bill Maidhof
William Maidhof, Pharm.D.
Associate Professor/Industry Professional
Assistant to the Dean – Academic Student Success
Program Coordinator – American Regent, Pfizer, and Relmada Industry Fellowships
Phone: (718) 990-5275
Fax: (718) 990-1986
Email: maidhofw at stjohns.edu<mailto:maidhofw at stjohns.edu>

This email may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.