[Phar25] PharmD Student Involvement Fair THIS WEEK!

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 20 10:41:11 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

This is just a reminder that we will be hosting a *PharmD Student
Involvement Fair Thursday, September 23rd from 5-7 in Saylor Park. *This
event is specific to the PharmD program and will allow students to interact
with different organizations to get a better feel for those that they would
like to join and get to know fellow students.

Pizza and refreshments will be provided by the organizations in attendance!
Please use this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScT6XTmr9lORi4ttn-0Dow6k60gVLb5J1c-za0B2CYJ-RpN0Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
answer whether or not you will be attending so that we can get an idea of
how much pizza to order.

While this event is not mandatory, I encourage you all to come and mingle
and get to know each of the organizations. If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to reach out to me.

Have a great week!

*Jeslyn Wethington, B.S.*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*