[Phar25] NCPA Meeting Reminder!

Bradford, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 15 10:54:01 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I  wanted to send out a reminder that NCPA will be having a general meeting
next *Monday, September 20, at 12PM in Maddox 225*. We will be discussing
community residency with two of Dr. Katie Trotta's residents, Ashley Eason
& Libbie Portteus! They will be sharing their experience in residency and
be answering any questions you may have regarding community residency! Lunch
will be provided! *If you plan on attending, please sign up **here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MwcrzUkDPNYxaxQvzcCn4QHrGeXGdLyU8lTP5Xsqd5o/edit?usp=sharing>
by Friday, September 17 at 5PM* so that we can get a headcount for lunch.
The document can also be found by scanning the QR code below.

We hope to see you all there!

[image: NCPA Meeting 920.jpg]

*Katlyn Bradford*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Worthy Prelate | Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa
Chapter
Secretary | National Community Pharmacists Association
OTC Literacy Committee | American Pharmacists Association - Academy of
Student Pharmacists
Student Representative | PharmD Curriculum Committee
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu