[Phar25] APhA-ASP Blood Drive

Oueijan, Rana rioueijan1024 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 14 09:25:30 EDT 2021

*All,*

*Please see the message below from the APhA-ASP International Vice
President, Kaleb Cox. Please consider participating and donating!*

Hello everyone!

The APhA sponsored American Red Cross Blood Drive is nearly upon us. That
being said we need donors and volunteers to help with the drive.

In this email there will be a flyer with all the information about the
drive. In the bottom right hand corner there is a QR Code which will allow
you to sign up to give blood on *Monday, September 27th*. The Drive will
run between 10am-3pm, but we do need volunteers to help all throughout the
drive including set up and clean up. I understand that the pharmacy
students have a block exam on this day and so I informed them we will not
be able to help set-up. Although, if you get out of the exam early and want
to help out, feel free to head on over to the Student Union and jump in
wherever they may need you! In addition to the QR code for donors attached
on the flyer, I have also attached a QR code for volunteer sign-up. This QR
code will show up as an attachment named "frame (5)". If the spots get
filled up and you still want to help, stop by as I am sure we will need all
the help we can get.

One final point of interest; to sign up to donate blood for this drive you
will have to create a profile on the American Red Cross site through the
donation link. The site will help walk you through this process. I will
also send out another email regarding marketing links for different media
sources (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) in the coming days to
next week.

Thank you all for your help and willingness to donate!

--
*Rana Oueijan*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023