[Phar25] Dedication to Representation Membership Drive!!!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Oct 31 18:58:27 EDT 2021

Hello CPHS family!

Dedication to Representation (D2R) will be holding a membership drive from
now until *November 22, 2021*. D2R is an organization dedicated to
providing the minority students within CPHS programs an opportunity to
connect, empower, and grow amongst each other. We host various events to
promote diversity within healthcare and most importantly is a safe space
for all CPHS students.

Cost of membership is $5.00 and can be paid through the link below.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me!

https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=274

Best,
*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu