[Phar25] Free Clinic Spanish Interpreters Needed + Open Volunteer Spots

Oueijan, Rana rioueijan1024 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:25:07 EDT 2021

Hi all,

The Free Clinic is heading into a very busy season and we are seeing a
large number of patients. To help with this, we are in need of pharmacy
students that are fluent in Spanish and can serve as a Spanish Interpreter
between our care team and the patient. If you would like to serve as a
Spanish Interpreter, please put your name down on the volunteer sign-up
sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bks4WUx81bKoWBiefm2QtgIg6XBIST1AuRxu39HpWjo/edit?usp=sharing>
(there
are two additional columns that have been added).

Also, there are a few volunteer spots that still need to be filled as well
as standby positions. Please reach out to myself or Kaysey Manista if you
have any questions!

--
*Rana Oueijan*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023