[Phar25] Phi Delta Chi Holiday Toy Drive

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Oct 22 10:34:08 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

*Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity* would like to announce our *Holiday
Toy Drive* for the children of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital! The
toy drive will start on *Monday, October 25 until Friday, November 12*.
There will be a drop-off box in the upstairs lobby of Maddox Hall. The toys
will be donated directly to St. Jude, where they will be delivered directly
to the children receiving treatment there. I strongly encourage you to
donate to this great cause, as it will help to relieve the burden on their
families during the upcoming holiday season! Here is the list
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o4WPMNORo9lw-5DiL9oyVjRJ7ijQ1iFNu4nhg7rz_ts/edit?usp=sharing>
of the suggested toys. This is not an all-inclusive list and it is just to
help you get an idea of what the children are asking for.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions!

Best,

Kaysey Manista

[image: PDC St Jude Toy Drive.png]

--

*Kaysey R. Manista*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Clinic Co-Director

National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) | Special Events
Coordinator

Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity - Beta Kappa | Worthy Inner
Guard

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | Women’s Health Committee Member

Krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu