[Phar25] October PSEB Meeting - 10/20 at 1pm

PSEB Secretary psebsecretary at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 19 08:00:00 EDT 2021

Hello, everyone!

This is a reminder that the PSEB student body meeting will be held
this *Wednesday,
October 20th at 1pm *in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall. Remember that each
organization must have at least one representative present at all PSEB
student body meetings.

All other students are also welcome to attend, however it is not required.
I look forward to seeing you all there and please let me know if you have
any questions. Thanks!

*Sydney Davis*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2023
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Secretary