[Phar25] Reminder Healthcare Professional Industry Day Today! Stop by from 10-2pm

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Wed Oct 13 10:02:52 EDT 2021

Reminder to join us for the Health Professions Industry Day, bring some printed copies of your resume, and come ready to network!

Located in the Lundy Fetterman School of Business building, first floor. We hope to CU there!

Steph
Steph Olson
Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e:solson at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910) 814-5693<tel:%28910%29%20814-5693>
Current students click here to schedule an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/4142929/schedule>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/f48c9eb2-161b-4959-a955-3add7692c16a.png]

Office of Career Services & Professional Development

Wednesday, October 13 • 10am-2pm

Lundy-Fetterman Building

Thank you for your participation in our
Healthcare Professionals Industry Day
We are so excited to offer this in-person event!

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/5a01808b-6b63-01c3-10dd-cd1c6983acda.png]

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/63467f28-5db7-e17f-090a-197c66db538c.jpg]

Cape Fear Valley Health Careers<https://www.capefearvalley.com/careersx/index.aspx>

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/c18a8d0c-5948-971c-47cb-7f1c50de602e.png]

We are hiring for all markets in North Carolina, from all grad years. We are focusing on building a strong pipeline of future Pharmacists and do not currently have a recruitment limit.

Students hired as Pharmacy Interns are permanent part-time hires. The internship is not confined to a predetermined duration.

All internships are non-remote and based in CVS Pharmacy locations. We have nearly 400 stores in North Carolina.

 As a CVS Health Pharmacy Intern, you will work as part of the pharmacy team to ensure that each customer has a superior experience at CVS and to ensure customer satisfaction by serving each customer according to our values. You will work under the supervision of a CVS Pharmacist and be involved in nearly every aspect of pharmacy workflow including customer service, resolution of third party rejections, prescription processing, prescription pick-up procedures, and inventory management. You will also have the opportunity to perform certain Pharmacist duties while under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist.

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/799a1ded-89ad-1e3c-1500-554f3bbd7ab1.jpg]

Internship Opportunities<https://www.cumberlandcountync.gov/departments/public-health-group/public-health/about-us/internships-volunteer-opportunities>

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/88ca230a-f6de-3909-24a4-bfe2a2b1b50b.png]

Looking for: Five Interns
Location: Operation Departments - Non-remote

Approximately 100 positions posted that are actively being recruited

Harnett Health Careers/#apply<https://myharnetthealth.org/careers/#apply>

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/7646972f-bb39-5a4e-b299-a1499b74c307.png]

Looking for: Two operations interns per semester
Location:  Remote with in-person check-in meetings

More info about the internship<https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/files/712719aa-5922-cdec-e86b-d89565fcc1c1/Operations_Intern_Position_Description.pdf>

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/f52e249c-e480-a903-6609-83cf5760f700.png]

Hiring interns is on a case-by-case basis depending on the requirements the students have and the major of the student, as well as what is expect of the internship. The internship will be done in our client’s homes throughout Wake County, along with completing documentation in our Raleigh office but can be negotiable.

We are looking to hire as many permanent employees as possible. We have many openings that can be filled. The permanent position will take place in our client’s homes throughout Wake County. We are hiring Habilitation Technicians that can work 1:1 with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in their home and in the community. The worker will take the clients out into the community to work with them on the goals that they have set. This is a great opportunity for students needing patient contact hours or direct care experience!

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/d4423a74-e937-6cd3-2b0c-3b6188a9ffac.png]

Looking for: Ten Clinical Research interns
Location: Remote

More Info about the Program<https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/files/e2acac5b-663c-76df-6f58-cfbbd9fbb7c7/ppd_dr_intern.pdf>

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/a6655552-c85d-9787-80f4-301c87128619.png]

Open Positions<https://www.trinityhealthseniorcommunities.org/north-carolina/st-joseph-of-the-pines/about-us/careers/open-positions>

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/704a2d0b-dd2d-65ad-0d9e-7bf02507afbc.png]

Looking for Healthcare Management and Clinicial Research interns
Location: Remote
Hint** do your research on the company

Syneos Health is a NASDAQ listed American multinational contract research organization based in Morrisville, North Carolina. The company specializes in helping companies with late-stage clinical trials.

[https://mcusercontent.com/ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0/images/12088909-638f-dc68-7219-0cda985ca4be.png]

Looking for: One intern
Location: Hybrid - Remote with in-person check-in meetings

Tarheel PGx is looking for someone who is knowledgeable in business law, marketing and accounting. Proficiency is using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience in using Facebook, Instagram, and Canva and possessing skills in video editing are a plus. Must be willing to learn the basics of pharmacogenomics, if not already known. I am looking for someone who can help me market my services to a wide range of the population; collect data on effectiveness of marketing strategies; be able to repurpose content that is created. I need someone who can collect information from leads and put it into a usable format that can then be used to convert the leads into paying clients. Once we have paying clients we must then be able to transform them into fans of the business.

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/campbellbusiness/>
[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/campbell_business/>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/CU_Business>
Copyright © 2018 Campbell University, All rights reserved.
Thank you for being a part of the Campbell Business community!

Our mailing address is:
Campbell University
Buies Creek, NC
Buies Creek, NC  27546
Add us to your address book<x-webdoc://campbell.us4.list-manage.com/vcard?u=ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0&id=d1c757275e>

[Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0&afl=1>

This email was sent to jwilliamson at campbell.edu<mailto:jwilliamson at campbell.edu>
why did I get this?<https://campbell.us4.list-manage.com/about?u=ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0&id=9a8128011d&e=__test_email__&c=fd7903f221>    unsubscribe from this list<https://campbell.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0&id=9a8128011d&e=__test_email__&c=fd7903f221>    update subscription preferences<https://campbell.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0&id=9a8128011d&e=__test_email__&c=fd7903f221>
Campbell University · Buies Creek, NC · Buies Creek, NC 27546 · USA

[Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=ad550ab37091157a9477e5fc0&afl=1>