[Phar25] APhA-ASP October Monthly Newsletter

Oueijan, Rana rioueijan1024 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 11 11:24:59 EDT 2021

Hi, everyone!

I am excited to release our first monthly newsletter for APhA-ASP! I plan
to create and distribute this newsletter once a month to (hopefully)
alleviate the amount of emails you receive from me regarding our news and
events. Please check out the details!

As a reminder, our October Chapter Meeting is this Wednesday, October 13th
at 1 pm in Maddox 117. Hope to see you there!

--
*Rana Oueijan*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023