[Phar25] Mobile Clinic Updated Dates

Aviles Ortiz, Angel aoaviles0622 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:57:54 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Hope everything is going well. The reason for this email is that I would
like to inform you that we have additional dates during this fall semester
if you are interested in volunteering at the Mobile Clinic. I am attaching
the link for you guys to sign up if interested. As usual, we appreciate
your time and willingness to volunteer.

Fall 2021 Mobile Clinic Sign-Ups - Google Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NuH98IReDRKVqcV6h6XuPz8r3VIIRMsLZe-yFG5JUSE/edit#gid=558855613>

Sincerely,

--
*Angel Omar Aviles Ortiz, B.S.*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023

Phi Delta Chi | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Alumni Liaison

Angier Family Pharmacy | Intern

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Mobile Clinic Pharmacy Liaison

North Carolina Association of Pharmacists

Professional Alumni Student Association