[Phar25] Community service opportunities over break

Trotta, Katie E. trotta at campbell.edu
Tue Nov 16 19:07:14 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

I have two community service opportunities for people to take advantage of over winter break! Please let me know if you are interested in either.

  1.  Saturday, Dec 4th 9am to 5pm: vaccination clinic with Josefs Pharmacy at Garner United Methodist Church. Please let me know if you are interested and I will pass your name along to Josefs. We need 4-6 volunteers for this event.
  2.  Josefs in Raleigh needs some help with COVID vaccine reporting/documentation. Dates are flexible, Monday through Friday, any time beginning Monday through the New Year. They are looking for four-hour shifts, either 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm. They can accommodate up to 2 people simultaneously. Please let me know if you would like to help with this! I will compile volunteers and send them over to Josefs.

Thank you!
Dr. Trotta

Katie Trotta, PharmD, BCACP | Campbell University
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Manager, Campbell University Health Center Pharmacy
Director, PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency
(910) 893-1810 office   |   (910) 893-1471 fax
[/Users/byronmay/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1457285477]