[Phar25] NCAP's Flu-Be-Gone Results

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 16 11:07:59 EST 2021

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to thank those who participated in NCAP’s Flu Be Gone event
in October! Overall, between Campbell, Wingate, UNC, and High Point, we
vaccinated over 2,700 patients. Campbell took the lead with *1,448
*vaccinations!
This is a wonderful accomplishment and a huge service to our community. I
appreciate you all for taking the time to participate and record your
numbers. Good luck on your last exam and have a good break!

*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSCR Candidate | Class of 2023
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter
CVS Pharmacy | Intern

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*