[Phar25] Class of 2025 Bible Study

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Nov 14 22:18:43 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

Do you need a break from studying? Do you want to make friends with people
in our class? Then, please consider coming out to this week’s class bible
study! It will be this Wednesday from 4:15- 5:00 PM at Creek Coffee. If you
are interested in attending, please list your name on the sign up sheet.
God bless, and I pray you all receive wonderful grades on the quizzes and
pass all the OSCEs this week.  If you ever need anything please do not
hesitate to ask!

Sign Up Sheet:  CLICK ME
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/182q7m70PrROElZ2Z04UrZgOhojmb53NfTBA009vBkgY/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu