[Phar25] CPFI Upcoming Events

James, Joshua jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Nov 11 10:48:23 EST 2021

Dear CPHS Pharmacy Students,

CPFI is excited to invite you to celebrate the end of the semester with us
at some great events next week! Please Sign Up via links below.
[image: For the grandest of grandmothers (1).png]
[image: Operation Chirstmas Child Packing Potluck (1).png]
[image: November CPFI Meeting Slide.png]
[image: CPFI Soup & Grilled Cheese Lunch Sale.png]

Monday, November 15th, 7-8pm in Saylor Park:
Fall Fire - *SIGN UP HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9BsTmjEGa-5d-g2wdrMPwskXVrk-c9K3-WkHXjdCQk/edit?usp=sharing>
*Guest Speaker Dr. Peter Keddis is a 2015 Campbell Pharmacy Grad and
Pharmacist at Novant Health.*

Wednesday, November 17th, 7-8pm in Maddox Hall Room 117:
Operation Christmas Child Packing Potluck - *SIGN UP HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2799-htyI6LWkyo-R9y_ciZH6nPxbfVnNRpt0UaR0g/edit?usp=sharing>
*We will be gathering to pack 36 shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child!
This can count as one service hour for those who are trying to complete
extra hours for PLS. All items and boxes will be provided. You are welcome
to bring any additional fun items you would like to include in your box,
but this is not required. Boxes will be for boys age group 5-9 years old.
We will also be writing letters to include in the boxes.**The packing event
will be followed by a short devotional and potluck fellowship! Please bring
a dinner item for the potluck if you are able and indicate what you are
bringing on the sign up sheet!*

Thursday, November 18th, 12 noon in Room 130:
CPFI November Meeting - *SIGN UP HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jBippXDETlkTxdlL0zaKTaWG0A4d4jBZm4HJbU8kq1Q/edit?usp=sharing>
*Guest Speaker Dr. Louisa Ward is a Campus Minister working through
Spiritual Life. Dr. Ward received her Master of Divinity from Campbell
University and her undergraduate degree from Meredith College.*

Lastly, we appreciate your support in our Soup & Grilled Cheese Fundraiser
on November 19th from 12-1pm in Maddox Hall Lobby. Get a homemade soup &
sandwich combo for $5, soup only for $3, or sandwich only for $2! *TOUCHNET
LINK HERE*
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=176>
or
Cash accepted!

We hope you will join us next week. Please know that we are praying for
everyone as we navigate this last week of the semester. Have a restful
winter break!

*Please reach out to Josh James(jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
<jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu>) if you would like to be added to the CPFI
email chain and GroupMe Chat.*

Sincerely,
CPFI Officers

--
*Josh James*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023