[Phar25] Phi Delta Chi Third Recruitment Event!

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 10 18:00:00 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

The Brothers of Phi Delta Chi are so excited to announce our final rush
event, Brotherhood Bonfire! Come join us for a night around the fire with
smores, hot cocoa, and hotdogs! Please *meet in Maddox 117* where we will
watch a short video while we make holiday cards for the children of St.
Jude. Then, we will go to Saylor Park for the bonfire!

*This event will take place on Tuesday, November 16th from 5-7 pm.* Please
sign up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19m94d5yUQg62FOlOSiRJcdYI7M4VXFuJC_hQGpWINCo/edit>
!!

We cannot wait to hang out with you guys!

*Don't forget that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to
receive a bid in November.*
[image: Brotherhood Bonfire PPT slide & goodie bag.png]

--

*Kaysey R. Manista*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Clinic Co-Director

National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) | Special Events
Coordinator

Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity - Beta Kappa | Worthy Inner
Guard

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | Operation Immunization Committee Member

Krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu