[Phar25] PASA Officer Elections!

Santalucia, Morgan mnsantalucia0906 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 8 13:41:28 EST 2021

Hi CPHS!

The Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA) will be having elections
for our new officer board on *Thursday, November 18th at 5pm* in Harris
Teeter Lecture Hall (Maddox Hall). This is a great leadership opportunity!
In order to run for a position or vote at the meeting, you must be a member
of PASA and have accepted the invitation for our Engage page. Membership
dues can be paid using this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=227>,
and after doing so please forward your receipt to Avery Taylor (
antaylor0709 at email.campbell.edu) so we can confirm your membership and get
you added.

If you would like to run for a position, please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3IF9Jkcp-DHfhOu2OBnQtzZr7gu3BTb8cPzBKKwRPYtvZCg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by *Wednesday, November 17th at 5pm*. The term for these positions will be
from November 2021-November 2022.

Below is a list of available positions along with the students currently
holding them. Feel free to reach out to any of them with questions (or I
can help put you in contact with them). I have also attached a document
with descriptions of the officer/chair positions.

President-Elect: Heather Faulkner

Vice President: Kaleb Cox

Secretary: Avery Taylor

Treasurer: Vincent Nieh

Student Alumni Liaison: Shaunetta Campbell

Event Chair: Rana Oueijan

Fundraising Chair: Jacob Pillion

PharmD Class of 2023 Rep: Blair Gilmer

PharmD Class of 2024 Rep: Joy Morrow

DPT Rep: Jalecia Faison

PA Rep: Christina Pollard

Nursing Rep: Alexis Gore

MSPH Rep: Jessica Sharrow

MSCR Rep: Sarah Wise

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

*Morgan Santalucia*
Class of 2023 PharmD Candidate
Professional Alumni Student Association | President
Student Society of Health System Pharmacists | Clinical Skills Chair
CPHS Student Ambassador
UNC Rex Holly Springs Pharmacy Intern