[Phar25] D2R: Movie Night!!!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Nov 4 15:30:00 EDT 2021

Hello CPHS Family!

On November 17th, 2021, the Dedication to Representation organization will
be hosting our first movie night! The showing for the night will be
"Harriet" and will begin at *5:00PM*. Popcorn will be provided! The
semester is winding down, come relax with us for a couple of hours!
Please sign up for the movie night using this link --> D2R: Movie Night --
11/17 - Google Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/178i8unJ3ksZN8kOxV00tB0EtSqIrzgE9NLNuGhqjPGg/edit#gid=0>
[image: image.png]

In addition, *our membership drive is now up from now until 11/22/2021.* Cost
of membership is $5.00 and can be paid using the link below.
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=274

We hope to C U there!!!

Best,

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu