[Phar25] SCCP Jeans Day and Bake Sale

Roland, Lyndsi lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 1 21:30:45 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

SCCP will be hosting the jeans day fundraiser this Wednesday, November 3rd!
Wear your jeans for just $2 using the link below. We will also have a Bake
Sale Table in Maddox Hall Lobby starting Tuesday! Baked items can be
purchased using the link for $1 each or with cash at the table.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=189>

We appreciate your support. Have a great week!

[image: image.png]

--
Lyndsi G. Roland
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences