[Phar25] NCAP Flu-Be-Gone Final results

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 1 10:00:10 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

As we wrap up this week for NCAP's Flu-Be-Gone, I wanted to give everyone a
chance to input how many flu shots they have administered this past week, fr*om
10/24 - 10/31*, before I count up all the numbers tonight. Here is the FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aNnC89dP2DxMTC2YhfMb4MdyngWoTsndLMElyaZ-GS8/edit>
document how many.

A reminder that if you already filled out the form once, you *CAN *be able
to fill it out again if you administed flu shots on another day.

Thank you all so much for participating!

--
*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*