[Phar25] DPT Cornhole Tournament Reminder

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Aug 28 14:10:31 EDT 2021

Hello Again,

I hope school is going well for everyone, it's hard to believe it's nearly
September already! This is a reminder that our *DPT Cornhole Tournament*
date is coming up in a few weeks on Tuesday, Sep. 14th, 2021 and 5pm on the
lawn behind Smith Hall.

The entry fee is $20/team of 2 players and the winning duo will take home 25%
of the TOTAL pot!

See the attached flyer for more information. Use the second document with
the QR codes to sign up. All are invited and expected to adhere to local
and University COVID-19 restrictions. We can't wait to see you there!

Best,

Michael Hunt, SPT
Campbell University
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate