[Phar25] SCCP First Meeting

Roland, Lyndsi lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 17 10:03:19 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying classes thus far! SCCP will be hosting its
first meeting on *Thursday, August 19th, 2021 at 12pm*. The meeting will be
held in Ed Herring lecture hall in Maddox Hall. Please use the sign-up link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oQvb6caJcRrEBgAzPkoLlNfjsENDTZ4v9s7zgOOzCj0/edit?usp=sharing>
if you are interested in attending! This meeting will be an opportunity to
meet the officers, learn about the upcoming Clinical Pharmacy Challenge,
and discuss ongoing/upcoming opportunities through ACCP.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you
soon.

[image: image.png]

Thank you,
--
Lyndsi G. Roland
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences