[Phar25] Rho Chi Walk-In Tutoring Hours

Odum, Ruby raodum0908 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 15 21:32:44 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great first week back and are ready to start week two.
I just wanted to reach out and give you guys the Rho Chi tutoring hours for
this week. Some sessions will be held in-person and others will be offered
virtually. I have attached a PowerPoint slide which indicates when and
where the sessions will be held. If you would like to attend one of
the virtual sessions, the blackboard collaborate link can be found below. I
will have to update you on the location for Wednesday's (8/18) 1-2pm
tutoring session as soon as we get an available room. Rho Chi tutoring is
walk-in so no appointment or referral is needed to participate, and we
provide tutoring for all subjects. The Rho Chi tutoring hours can also be
found in the CPHS weekly announcements. If you have any questions or
concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!

*Blackboard Collaborate Link for Virtual Sessions*

https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/9f6b3a18a00a4db9b42370e7a926e72d

--
*Ruby Amelia Odum (Amy)*
PharmD Candidate, Class of 2023