[Phar25] NCAP Speaker Event

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 10 09:59:08 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

Welcome back to pharmacy school and I hope everyone has had an amazing
start to the year! I just wanted to let you all know that the organization
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP)  has a speaker event
on *August
16* from *12-1 pm* in *Maddox room 130*. This will be hosted by *Dr. Mills,
NCAP President*, who will be discussing about the importance of advocating
for pharmacy as well as being involved. This will be a wonderful
opportunity to get to know more about the organization and expand your
horizon.

Hope to see you there!

--
*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*