[paallalum] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Seeking a PA partner in Breast Medical Oncology at Duke

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Tue Feb 6 15:21:40 EST 2024

From: Gretchen Kimmick, M.D. <gretchen.kimmick at duke.edu<mailto:gretchen.kimmick at duke.edu>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 11:17 AM
To: Johnson, Betty Lynne <bljohnson at campbell.edu<mailto:bljohnson at campbell.edu>>
Cc: Tonya Miltier <tonya.miltier at duke.edu<mailto:tonya.miltier at duke.edu>>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Seeking a PA partner in Breast Medical Oncology at Duke

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Dear Ms. Johnson,
I am writing to invite applications for a position in Breast Medical Oncology at Duke.  I am looking for a partner to manage my large practice.  In our program and at Duke, we value mentoring and supporting our colleagues in order to provide top notch care to our patients.  We would welcome new graduates!
Please share the job description with your graduating class and recent graduates.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or to Tonya Miltier.
Warm regards,
GK

Gretchen Kimmick, MD, MS
Professor in Medicine
Clinical Operations Leader, Breast Medical Oncology
Director of Outpatient Practice Operations, Duke Cancer Institute
Duke University Medical Center
Box 3204
Durham, NC 27710
fax:  (919) 681-0874
phone:  (919) 668-0718, assistant, Julie Hughes
email:  gretchen.kimmick at duke.edu<mailto:gretchen.kimmick at duke.edu>

I'm using Adobe Acrobat.
Here's the Breast Medical Oncology_APP Job Description.pdf<https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:e6bb87d8-361e-4857-b95f-3e3e933c84fb> for you to review.