[paallalum] FW: Job Opportunity in Morrisville

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 31 21:07:12 EDT 2023

Cary Medical Clinic, PC, a leading primary care practice in the Triangle for over 20 years is seeking a Physician Assistant for a Full time position to join their established team. This position will be located at our Morrisville location. The job description includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests, prescribing medications, patient education and overseeing patients’ health. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by a very skilled and experienced Internist, while also having the ability to practice independently. Joining our primary care team will allow you to make a difference in patients lives and help them lead a healthy, happy life . For more information about our practice, please visit our website at www.carymedicalclinic.com<http://www.carymedicalclinic.com>.

Salary will be competitive for our region - depending on experience plus opportunity for performance based bonus. Benefits include medical liability insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, 401K plans.

Please apply with your cover letter, CV and availability.

Job Type: Full-time

Benefits:

  *   401(k)
  *   401(k) matching