[paallalum] FIRST EDITION CUPA Alumni Monthly Newsletter

Harding, Jamie C jharding at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 16 13:21:07 EDT 2023

Hello to my fellow alumni!
  The Wallace Student Society Class of 2025 has decided to start a monthly alumni newsletter. I have attached the first addition which spotlights one of my Class of 2013 charter classmates! These newsletters will help you keep up-to-date with the current happens at CUPA. If you know of any of your fellow alumni who need their email addressed updated, please have them email me at jharding at campbell.edu<mailto:jharding at campbell.edu> and I will get out alumni listserv updated. I hope you all are doing well!

Happy Monday!

Jamie Harding PA-C
Assistant Professor
Campbell University PA Program