[paallalum] You are cordially invited..🐪

Nordan, Ashley N anordan at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 4 21:54:22 EST 2023

Dear Campbell PA Alumni,

You are cordially invited to the CUPA Winter Gala hosted by the Class of 2025. The gala aims to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the charter class graduation and 10 years of compassionate, competent, and team-based Campbell PAs. I hope you will join me and other alumni for a night of fun, fellowship, and reuniting with old classmates!

All proceeds will benefit the Class of 2025's trip to the AAPA conference. If there is a significant need for hotel accommodations, I will be happy to look into reserving a hotel block. Please, email me at anordan at campbell.edu<mailto:anordan at campbell.edu>.

Link to invitation: https://www.greenvelope.com/event/CUPA-Winter-Gala

Hope to CU there!

Ashley
Class of 2013

Ashley G. Nordan, MHPE, MSCR, MPAP, PA-C

Director of Didactic Education

Assistant Professor

Campbell University PA Program

PO Box 1090 Buies Creek, NC 27506