[Pa24] Fw: Job opportunity - Duke Urgent Care Fellowship Program

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 29 08:22:02 EST 2024

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C

Associate Program Director & Associate Professor

Campbell University Physician Assistant Program

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506

Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546

*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>

she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home