[Pa24] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: UNC Health Wayne Critical Care Position

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 21 12:15:40 EST 2024

From: Black, Dillon <Dillon.Black at unchealth.unc.edu<mailto:Dillon.Black at unchealth.unc.edu>>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 8:27 AM
To: Kauffman, Brittany <bkauffman at campbell.edu<mailto:bkauffman at campbell.edu>>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: UNC Health Wayne Critical Care Position

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hello Brittany,
I'm Dillon, the Physician Liaison and Recruiter at UNC Health Wayne in Goldsboro. Currently, we are actively seeking a talented Advanced Practice Provider to join our team in the ICU. We are particularly interested in welcoming new graduates, especially those from Campbell University.
I am reaching out to you to kindly request your assistance in sharing the attached job description with your students who may be interested in this opportunity. Alternatively, if you could direct me to the appropriate contact person or to disseminate this information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or require further information.

Warm regards,
Dillon

Dillon Black | Physician Liaison and Recruiter
UNC Health Wayne
2700 Wayne Memorial Drive, Goldsboro, NC 27534
m:  704-692-6142 | Dillon.Black at unchealth.unc.edu<mailto:Dillon.Black at unchealth.unc.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA649F.CD1D7B50]

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
The information contained in (or attached to) this electronic message may be legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.