[Pa24] Fw: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Invitation to participate in PA student capstone research

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue Feb 20 14:17:50 EST 2024

 Hello PA Student!

My name is Rachel Clark and I’m currently a clinical year PA student at South College in Knoxville, TN. My co-investigators (Ashley Ford and Kristen Sickle) and I would like to invite you to participate in a brief (less than 10 minutes) survey about your studying and physical activity habits, academic standing, and opinions of your overall health and well-being.

As busy students studying to become healthcare providers, we know it can be difficult to prioritize health and well-being while learning. We hope this survey will lead to recommendations for specific exercise habits which enhance academic performance and overall health of PA students, but also lead to the development and implementation of initiatives within programs that address academic performance and student well-being from a holistic standpoint.

We are grateful for the time you took to read this email and hope you will participate in our survey using the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HVL5J28

Sincerely,

Rachel Clark

RC8994 at my.south.edu<mailto:RC8994 at my.south.edu>

Rachel Clark, MPH, PA-S
South College | Knoxville
School of Physician Assistant Studies | Class of 2024