[Pa24] FW: White Coat Cheer Squad

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 12 14:17:25 EST 2024

FYI 😊

From: Sparks, Jackson T <jsparks at campbell.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2024 2:11 PM
To: Rich, Wesley <richw at campbell.edu>; Holquist, Virginia L <holquist at campbell.edu>
Subject: White Coat Cheer Squad

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences,

I have organized a fan group to attend the Campbell women's basketball game on February 25th, one week from Sunday at 2pm.  We have plenty of interest from within CUSOM, but thought it would be more fun to include all of the health sciences.

I have attached a flyer that has a link for individuals to RSVP.  Students can attend for free, and tickets are only $5 for Campbell employees.  I hope this grows into a semesterly event to include other sports.  It will be a good way for our programs to mix and mingle.

Please feel free to share with your students, staff and faculty.  I will purchase tickets for any employee who RSVPs and have tickets ready to hand out before the game.  Students can just show up.  The more the merrier.  We are wearing white to represent all medical professionals.

Thanks,
Jackson

Jackson T. Sparks, Ph. D. | Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Genetics

School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University

437 Smith Hall | 4350 US Hwy 421 S, Lillington, NC 27546

E-mail: jsparks at campbell.edu<mailto:jsparks at campbell.edu> | Phone: (910) 814-4949

 [cid:c3b872b3-8d7e-4af8-9593-f85ca4dc6485] <http://medicine.campbell.edu/>