[Pa24] Fwd: EXTERNAL EMAIL: University of Colorado APP Fellowship Opportunities

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 9 16:46:20 EST 2024

Laura Gerstner

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Lamoree, Shannon" <SHANNON.LAMOREE at cuanschutz.edu>
Date: February 9, 2024 at 12:38:11 PM EST
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: University of Colorado APP Fellowship Opportunities

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hello!

My name is Shannon, and I am the program coordinator for the Surgical and Critical Care APP Fellowships at the University of Colorado. In the past, our program director has sent over brochures about the two programs. I have attached those brochures.

There will be a virtual open house on February 21st at 5:00 PM MST. Anyone interested can register at this link. https://ucdenver.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bmwHyEinflVqYVU

One big change to the program is that we are now offering two cohorts each year. One begins on March 1st and the other is September 1st. Applications are currently open for the September cohort and those will be closing on April 30th.

Please feel free to pass this information along to any of your NP or PA students who are interested in surgery or critical care. Also, there is a chance that my email list is outdated, so if this reached the wrong person, let me know.

Thank you,

Shannon Lamoree
Program Fellowship & Medical Student Coordinator
Office of Education, Department of Surgery
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
12631 E. 17th Ave., Aurora, CO 80045 | Mail Stop C-291
E: shannon.lamoree at cuanschutz.edu<mailto:shannon.lamoree at cuanschutz.edu> | O:  303-724-6606

      <https://www.instagram.com/cu_urology/>
<https://www.instagram.com/cu_urology/>  <https://twitter.com/CU_Urology>
<https://twitter.com/CU_Urology>